Wednesday 30 May 2007

Rats!

Turns out that some sushi manufacturer has been ignoring basic rules of hygiene for quite some time now. And it makes me wonder why the sushi at my regular place is so cheap. Is that really tofu? Is it fresh? If the rat was fresh, would this be as big a problem as everyone is saying?

Meanwhile the library is on my back to return the CD I borrowed, Charles-Valentin Alkan's Symphony for Solo Piano. And some book I supposedly borrowed, Ha! yu zhou wu di tang : cheng fa de mi mi.

Come on! I can't even read Chinese. Well, OK, I did borrow it. But only for the pictures. And only for Ruby.

I don't know what's going on. Sometimes I feel the world is against me, spearheaded by the glary lady at Ryde Public Library.

And Matilda came back from her overnight camp at the Blue Mountains, and has started to write a book about it.

Perhaps if I offered that to the library lady as a swap.

No comments: