Saturday 16 June 2007

Art gallery

Went to the NSW Art Gallery today. They seem to have the names of at least three of the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (heroes in a half-shell) listed at the top of the front of the building. And is "Michael Angelo" really spelt like that?

They seemed to be a bit paranoid after the theft of the Cavalier the other day. But then perhaps artsy gallery security types are always fussing about the place whatever the occasion. I'd brought along a Phillips head screwdriver just in case there was an opportunity to pull a small heist, but the girls kept interrupting me with their complaints.

Matilda liked the big picture with the horses and the army charging. Ruby liked the animals. Lily liked the bottoms.

2 comments:

RodeoClown said...

I thought they only had three of the Ninja Turtles on the outside :)

The big picture with the animals charging is awesome. I'm glad your daughters liked the gallery.

Gordon Cheng said...

I lose count!