Tuesday 9 September 2008

Declutter your life

Facebook friend S doesn't realize this, but one of her wall posts put me on to this decluttering site. From today's post:

A quick walk around my house and it is pretty easy to figure out where the clutter accumulates. Problem areas include my desk, the kitchen counter, and a landing strip that borders our kitchen and dining area. The clutter seems to collect like dust and it seems to an unwinnable war.

Take a stroll around your home and identify your perpetually cluttered zones.


Ah! How true it is. Sites like this remind me of my mother. Thanks S!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Glad my Facebooking (is that a verb yet?) has some positive externalities ;-)

Gordon Cheng said...

Certainly 'facebooking' is a verb, Sophster.

What a great site. Thanks for putting me onto it.

And 'positive externalities'—what a wonderful phrase.

Anonymous said...

I dream of a clutterless life. Never have I even come close though...

Unknown said...

You need to start thinking like an economist.

Then you can start haiku-ing like an economist, which is a whole new level of fun!

Jonathan Hunt said...

Alas, it is my desk...